Here are some points to consider for your custom stainless steel cover frames
- We advise a nice roof curve (cover hoops) to assist with water runoff
- We always try to design the frame to fold away nicely
- A gentle bend radius is recommended on the corners as we believe the canvas works better with this
- The frames are designed to suit the lines of the boat and height requirements of the client
- They’re available in 1″ 316 marine grade tubing
- We also offer an option to split the frames to provide easier stowage if necessary, without weakening the frames.
Enquiring about this product:
Below is an enquiry form. You are still welcome to call us at 01943 851 444, contact us through our Facebook page inbox or email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you have the information at hand and can fill in the enquiry form, it will speed up the enquiry and costing process for you and allow you to receive your quote quicker.
Images and more information further down the page.
Samples available upon request.