Here are some points to consider for your custom stainless steel cover frames
- We advise a nice roof curve (cover hoops) to assist with water runoff
- We always try to design the frame to fold away nicely
- A gentle bend radius is recommended on the corners as we believe the canvas works better with this
- The frames are designed to suit the lines of the boat and height requirements of the client
- They’re available in 1″ 316 marine grade tubing
- We also offer an option to split the frames to provide easier stowage if necessary, without weakening the frames.